The BeAnimal journey is a 21-day long whole food, plant-based tour through South India in which we explore the themes of ecology, permaculture,health and nutrition. Our tours are tailored to bring out the best in each and every traveller & to bridge a connection not only between ourselves but also our Earth.
07/09/18-27/09/18 | Tour 1 - sold out!
01/10/18- 22/10/18 | Tour 2 - only 7 places left!
24/10/18- 14/11/18 | Tour 3 - only 14 places left!
16/11/18- 07/12/18 | Tour 4 - only 10 places left!
09/12/18- 30/12/18 | Tour 5 - only 14 places left!
01/01/19- 22/01/19 | Tour 6 - only 14 places left!
24/01/19- 14/02/19 | Tour 7 - only 13 places left!
DURATION | 21 days
GROUP SIZE | maximum 15 people, minimum 1 person (all our trips are guaranteed departures)
STARTS AND ENDS | in Bangalore
TRANSPORT | private eco-friendly tour bus Staff BeAnimal Journey tour coordinators and local guides
- Airport pick-up
- Gourmet plant-based meals
- Vegan cooking classes
- A comprehensive certificate-course on ecology, permaculture and plant-based nutrition.
- Start your own socially conscious enterprise
- Sustainable construction classes
- Visits to sustainable communities
- Visits to heritage sites
- Visits to villages
- Healing forest walks
- Yoga classes every morning
- Daily guided meditation
- Yoga mat that will last you a lifetime
- Gift bag with all our favourite eco-friendly essentials
- Work alongside farmers
- Plantation drives
- Blood tests and doctors analysis
- Learn about Indian epics and traditions
- Presentation to local schools
20 nights accommodation (combination of historical heritage inns, old colonial-era villas, palatial mansions, boutique bed & breakfast, charming plantation bungalows and jungle camps)
· 63 meals (21 breakfast, 21 lunches/ dinners + juices, fresh fruit, snacks and desserts)
Please be reassured that we take the utmost precautions for the safety of women and all our fellow travellers. We also have a doctor on call 24/7 in case of an emergency.